iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Nilma Salsamat 300E Braising Pan with Mixing« Back to Products
Salsamat combines considerable savings of time, labour and energy with new gastronomic possibilities. It is an extremely versatile machine, thanks to the full automation of the different operations, heating included the maximum heating distribution, and the possibility to program various cooking functions, the exclusive mixing system, with special scrapers. With Salsamat it is now possible to cook all sort of gastronomic specialties, being sure that the result will always be of a superior quality.
- Completely constructed in stainless steel 18/10, satin finished
- Provided with feet adjustable in height
- Mixing unit is easily removable for cleaning purposes, and provided with three scraping arms in stainless steel and mix paddles that can be easily removed
- Safety micro switch that excludes the mixing function when the lid is open
- When the mixing function is not inserted, the Salsamat can be used as a normal braising pan
- According to the desired braising degree, the mixing can be programmed as continuous and alternate, with pause times in between
- Geared mixing motor, with installed power 0,35 kW, situated under the pan bottom
- Special heat diffusion pan bottom made of stainless steel, thickness 18 mm
- Insulated pan bottom and heating system
- Counter-balanced lid, provided with a handle and a micro-switch preventing the pan to tip when the lid is closed
- Automatic tipping system of the pan realized by means of a hydraulic piston power 0, 25 kW
- Cold and warm water tap with water connections ½"
- Control board connected with a mobile connection arm to the machine, made of stainless steel, provided with: Selector run/stop/tipping; machine tension light; digital electronic thermostat; digital electronic timer; up/down pan selector; mixing selector: stop/continuous/alternate, reversed mixing selector; buzzer; emergency stop bottom; burner block warning light; start mixing bottom when the pan is in tilted position
- Digital electronic programmer for cooking times and mixing
- Electronic programmable mixing: clockwise or anticlockwise, continuous or alternate, with variable mixing and pause times
- Electronic thermostat for the temperature regulation, equipped with reached temperature warning light
- Safety device placed on the lid, to prevent the tilting when the lid is closed
Electric version with heating system by means of special heating elements placed on the bottom of the cooking pan. Machine constructed according to the following regulations: EN 203-1, EN 60 335-1 and EN 60 335-2-39 and provided with CE sign.