iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Masuko MKZA 10-20J Supermasscolloider« Back to Products
Masuko’s Supermasscolloider, which is even called "Dissolving Machine", can make ultra-fine particle products which look as if dissolving. The Supermasscolloider, ultra-fine grinding machine features two ceramic non-porous grinding stones. Clearance between these two stones can be adjusted freely. While the upper grinding stone if fixed, the lower one is rotated at a high speed.
Raw materials fed into the hopper are dispersed by centrifugal force into the clearance between those grinding stones, where they are ground into ultra-fine particles, after subjected to massive compression, shearing, and rolling friction forces. As is a stone-mill type machine, it produces more round shape and smoother particles than other type of crushing machines the most popular small production models, taking up as little installation space as one square meter.
All models feature jackets to accommodate cooling and heating applications. They treat a wide range of raw inputs from low to high viscosity materials.
- Fully stainless steel
- Cover and product contact parts are jacketed for cooling and heating application
- The spring damper assist opening and closing of lid easily
- Mechanical adjusting handle with indicator for setting clearance between upper and lower grinders
- Machine can be operated without stopping for 24 hours
- Machine can be easily assembled and disassembled for cleaning and sanitizing