iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Masuko MKZA 10-15J Supermasscolloider« Back to Products
The ultra–fine grinding machine features two ceramic non-porous grinding stones. Clearance between these two stones can be adjusted freely. While the upper grinding stone if fixed, the lower one is rotated at high speed. Raw material fed into the hopper are dispersed by centrifugal force into the clearance between those grinding stones, where they are ground into ultra-fine particles, while being subjected to massive compression, shearing, and rolling friction forces. As is a stone-mill type machine, it produces rounder and smoother particles than other types of crushing machines.
This is the most popular small production model, taking up as little as one square metre of installation space. All models feature jackets to accommodate cooling and heating applications. These machines can take a wide range of raw input, from low to high viscosity materials.
- Fully stainless steel
- Cover and product contact parts are jacketed for cooling and heating application
- The spring damper assist opening and closing of lid easily
- Mechanical adjusting handle with indicator for setting clearance between upper and lower grinders
- Machine can be operated without stopping for 24 hours
- Machine can be easily assembled and disassembled for cleaning and sanitizing