iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Nilma Mixmatic 160 Tilting Boiling Pan with Mixing« Back to Products
The Mixmatic is the first pan allowing a perfect cooking uniformity: ingredients are continuously amalgamated by the mixing arms, so that the heavier ones are not left on the bottom. With automatic control of the cooking temperature, automatic tilting and mixing.
Ideal for water cooking, cremes and heating up of milk. This cooking method is suitable for those foodstuffs where salt and minerals as well as grease that are migrated from the product in the water need to be consumed.
- Entirely made of satin-finished stainless steel 18/10
- Equipped with feet adjustable in height
- Automatic pan tilting through a hydraulic system
- Counter-balanced lid, equipped with athermic handle and hinge
- Double safety system on the lid: to stop the mixing when the lid is open and for not allowing the pan tilting if the lid is not completely open
- Automatic mixing of the product realized by means of a 18/10 stainless steel agitator, equipped with scrapers on the pan side and on the bottom, made of food-grade plastic material, removable by hand for the cleaning operations
- The mixing is operated by a geared motor with power of 0.55 kW
- Cooking pan made of AISI 316 stainless steel, 3 mm thick, with jacked in 18/10 stainless steel, fully insulated
- Product discharge tap (on the front side), ø2", with athermic handle
- Control board with mobile arm in 18/10 stainless steel and extra door with IP 67 protection provided with alphanumerical commands HACCP 4.0 commanded by PLC with the following functions: thermostat to set the temperature of the product; timer to set the cooking times; manual machine command; command for the tilting or the descent of the kettle; mixing command, continuous or alternated or reverse mixing; command for the adjustment of the mixing speed, command to allow the mixing of the product at the time of discharge of product; command for cleaning of kettle. Emergency push button with warning light at the frontal part of the machine with anti collision protections
- Extra double protection on the machine outer panelling for avoiding water infiltrations from sides of bottom by means of high pressure cleaners that are by accident directed to the machine)
- Inverter for speed regulations from 6 to 40 rpm (Brand – Hitachi – connected to well known Motor brand (Siemens of Branzoni)
- Hot/cold water tap, connection ø½"
- Machine manufactured according to the following standards: EN 60 335-1 and EN 60 335-2-47, provided with CE mark
- Electric version with indirect heating, by means of heating elements made of incoloy steel with power of 36 kW, placed inside the insulated jacket
- Automatic water level regulator placed inside the jacket, to be connected preferably with softened water 2°F ø½"
- Machine weight 750kg
ADVANTAGES OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Frame mounted machine, therefore easy to install and disconnect and to re-position; Easy cleaning under the machine and near the machine feet – no anchorage and therefore no dirt under the machine anchorage plate
- Thickness of the steel of the kettle - 3 mm
- Hydraulic tilting of the kettle – very precise operation, very safe and reliable as well as powerful
- Mixmatic has a discharge valve in front of the machine and allows discharging of liquids without tilting the kettle
- No anchorage needed
- Sturdy lid
- Safe mixing speeds - up to 40 rpm - sate speed that cannot cause injuries because the product cannot exit the pan - with higher speeds there is a risk that the hot product causes injuries to the staff because it splashes out
- Mixing inverter of Hitachi – best brand, very reliable
- IP 67 protected control panel and 100% splash safe side panels