iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Nilma Atir II Tilting Universal Vegetable Washing Machine« Back to Products
The traditional way of washing fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and frozen foods is both time consuming and usually does not guarantee the removal of all unwanted insects and dirt. The problem of washing large quantities without damaging the structure and quality of vegetables, salads is easily solved with the Atir vegetable washer.
Nilma has carefully researched the various problems and has developed a system which uses an adjustable whirl or vortex with constant clear water. The water penetrates the product in depth and gets rid of all impurities even from the most irregular of vegetables like spinach. This specialized technology and engineering ensures good results within a cycle time of 2 to 3 minutes.
The vegetables immersed in the water of the washing drum rotate because of a whirl that is created by a pump. This movement allows the detachment of soil and impurities. Those particles pass through the holes of the washing drum and are collected in an outer basin where it is conveyed to the outlet.
- Regulator of the washing flow controlled by a suitable lever with graduated scale
- Soil and impurities draining device controlled by a suitable lever with graduated scale
- The washing drum and its rim are easily removable for cleaning
- Low voltage (24V) control board with stainless steel panel, including: washing time programmer, mode selector: manual – stop – automatic – operation light – power light. Protection degree: IPX5
- Device for the automatic unloading of the product, consisting of a push-button and an up/down selector placed on control board side
- Drum made of stainless steel 18/10 with overflow pipe and drain
- Legs made of polished aluminium alloy, adjustable in height
- Washing drum made of stainless steel with perforated walls and bottom
- Motor driven pump case and control board made of resin
- Quick opening hydraulic valves for drain, washing regulation and water inlet made of stainless steel
- Water nozzle made of stainless steel 18/10
- Washing motor-driven pump placed on the machine rear side
- Washing drum rim with unloading hopper and drum tilting through hydraulic piston controlled by an independent gear