iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Nilma Atirmatic 200 Continuous Vegetable Washer« Back
With an unique washing system, extremely high automation and excellent results (bacteriological tested), the Atirmatic is the perfect answer, processing large quantities, and giving the best results with considerable labour savings. The unique washing system is based on a continuous whirl of clean water passing over the product. The whirl intensity can be regulated according to the characteristics of the individual product. Dirt and soil are dragged by the whirl and conveyed through the holes in the washing drum to a counter drum.
In the counter drum the water is calm and this allows the particles to settle and from there they run directly into the drain. The design of the Atirmatic ensures the washing process is always in the clean water area. After the washing process the product is rinsed with new water from the mains on the unloading belt.
- Machine is constructed in stainless steel 18/10
- Stainless steel 18/10 tubular bearing frame with feet adjustable in height
- Washing vat provided with perforated bottom grid, removable for cleaning purposes
- Counter vat with special shaped bottom to enable the quick removal of impurities
- Water flux is adjustable according to the type and delicacy of the to be washed vegetables
- Motor driven pump for washing operation of 2.0 kW
- Geared motor to move the belt of 0,2 kW
- Unloading belt and superior parts of the machine are easily removable by hand to allow the cleaning of the inner side of the machine
- Electronic device with probes for the automatic regulation of the water level
- Rinsing shower, positioned above the discharge belt, fed with water from the mains and commanded by a solenoid valve
- Electronic low tension control board composed of: push button for start/stop washing cycle; push button start/stop belt operation; tension light; emergency stop push button
- Electrical connection: 2 kW – 230/400.3.50
- Hydraulic control panel composed of: washing intensity adjustment lever; water discharge adjustment lever
- Solenoid water inlet valve diam. 1"
- Discharge diam. 2"
- Machine constructed according to the CE Regulations EN 60-335-1 and EN 60 335-2-64 and provided with CE sign