iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Nilma Atir I Universal Vegetable Washing Machine« Back
The problem of washing large quantities without damaging the structure and quality of vegetables, salads etc is easily solved with the Atir vegetable washer. Nilma has carefully researched the various problems and has developed a system, which uses an adjustable whirl or vortex with constant clear water. The water penetrates the product in depth and gets rid of all impurities. This specialised technology and engineering ensures good results within a cycle time of 2 to 3 minutes.
The vegetables immersed in the water of the washing drum rotate because of a whirl that is created by a pump. This movement allows the detachment of soil and impurities. Those particles pass through the holes of the washing drum and are collected in an outer basin where it is conveyed to the outlet.
- Machine made of 18/10 satin finished stainless steel and equipped with feet that are adjustable in height in anticorodal material
- Washing drum made of bright stainless steel, easily removable for cleaning purposes
- Washing motor-driven pump (1,1 kW)
- Water inlet through ball valve ø1"
- Water drain through ball valve ø2"
- Speed of water whirlpool adjustable according to the delicacy of the product being handled
- Low-voltage control board, consisting of: washing time programmer, selector for manual/automatic operation, power and machine in operation indicator
- Machine manufactured according to the following standards: EN 60 335-1 and EN 60 335-2-64, with CE-mark