iFoodMac.com | Integrated Food Processing Machinery Pte Ltd
Masuko MKZA 15-40J Supermasscolloider« Back
Masuko’s Supermasscolloider, which is even called "Dissolving Machine", can make ultra-fine particle products which look as if dissolving. The Supermasscolloider, ultra-fine grinding machine features two ceramic non-porous grinding stones. Clearance between these two stones can be adjusted freely. While the upper grinding stone if fixed, the lower one is rotated at a high speed.
Raw materials fed into the hopper are dispersed by centrifugal force into the clearance between those grinding stones, where they are ground into ultra-fine particles, after subjected to massive compression, shearing, and rolling friction forces. As is a stone-mill type machine, it produces more round shape and smoother particles than other type of crushing machines.
This is a medium-sized grinder for low to moderate viscosity materials. With a capacity of 300 - 3,000kg/hr, this medium-sized grinder with jacket is widely available for mass-production applications. The spring-damper assists lid to open and close easily.
- Fully stainless steel
- Cover and product contact parts are jacketed for cooling and heating application
- The spring damper assist opening and closing of lid easily
- Mechanical adjusting handle with indicator for setting clearance between upper and lower grinders
- Machine can be operated without stopping for 24 hours
- Machine can be easily assembled and disassembled for cleaning and sanitizing